A sight to behold and a signature moment of the Whistler Pride and Ski Festival, waving colour and excitement races down the mountain and marches through the village in celebration of diversity and inclusivity. Beginning from Mid Station on Whistler Mountain at 3:30pm, skiers in colourful and creative outfits hoist aloft the larger-than-life Pride flag while slaloming down the mountain to the village where anyone is welcome to join with Parade Grand Marshal LADY BUNNY as she leads a march through the Village village to end at the Whistler Conference CentrePride Festival where the festival's Pride T-Dance offers free admission until 5:30pm.
* Everyone Welcome
* Colourful, creative dress encouraged
* Ski down from Mid-Point on Whistler (3:30 Start)
* Ideal viewing from Skier's Plaza
* Join the March through the Village
* The celebration continues at the Festival T-Dance
* Free entry to T-Dance before 6pm.